Transcripts for Former Students
How do I request transcripts/verify graduation if I am not a current student?

The CHS guidance office can only send transcripts for current students and graduates from the immediately preceding year.

To request your transcript or graduation verification for prior years, please contact the Student Records office at the SBCSC corporation building. 

phone number: 574-393-6109

fax: 574-283-8071.

215 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., South Bend, IN 46601